Tax Resolution &  Representation

If you are having problems with federal or state taxes, owe back taxes that you cannot pay, or have unfiled tax returns, talk with Fidelis Tax and Accounting

IRS Problems

  • Have you received an IRS audit notification? 

  • Haven't filed your tax returns for years?

  • Do you owe back taxes?

  • Do you have payroll tax problems?

  • Has the IRS placed tax liens on your home?

  • Is the IRS threatening to seize your bank account and take your money out of the bank?

  • Is the IRS threatening to take your paycheck, 401(k), and other retirement accounts?

  • Is the IRS threatening to seize your personal property?

Our Enrolled Agents are here to help you through this, often stressful process.


Enrolled Agents (EAs) are America's Tax Experts. EAs are the only federally licensed tax practitioners who specialize in taxation and also have unlimited rights to represent taxpayers before the IRS.

Only enrolled agents are required to demonstrate to the IRS their competence in all areas of taxation, representation and ethics before they are given unlimited representation rights before the IRS. Unlike attorneys and CPAs, who are state-licensed, and who may or may not choose to specialize in taxes, all enrolled agents specialize in taxation.

Two Locations:

1125 West Street

Suite 234

Annapolis, MD 21401

100 Painters Mill Rd

Suite 420

Owings Mills, MD 21117

Phone: (443) 760-4001

Fax: (443) 458-0455


Website by: